I just wanted to tell you all about my ramadan so far…
We have less than a week left and I think it has zoomed by!
I live in an area where there are no Muslims so people struggle to understand the meaning of fasting and why we do it.
I went to Manchester (I study here) this week to meet two old friends that I haven’t seen for two years and it was so nice to be around other Muslims that were going through what I was.
We went to the famous curry mile for Iftaar and wow, it was so good.
We went to a Lebanese retaurant there and not only was the food amazing but so was the atmosphere.
Breaking your fast with so many other people really was something I will remember as I usually break it alone!
Anyway after Iftaar we went for ice cream and mint tea <3
I really did experience what people say is so nice about the holy month of ramadan, sharing your experience with others.
I will be sad when it is all over but I can safely say that it is difficult at times!
Here are a few things I’m in LOVE with atm :) Enjoy!
1. Dove Summer Glow
I love love love this product!!!
I am not a huge fan of fake tan yet I like to look a little bronzed so this suits me perfectly… I use it on my face only as that’s the only part of me on show lol. I had been using Garniers tinted moisturizer for years before I found this but it gave me an orangey colour so I decided to try something new. This was on offer for 2 for 1 when I got it and I’ve not stopped using it since!
2. L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara
I was given this by my mum the other day and wow it’s sooo good! It makes my lashes so long and just perfect. If you hate your lashes being clumpy but like the volume then I would definately recommend this. Best Mascara I have used yet…
3. Gold Guess Watch
I got this watch about a month ago and I wear it every day! I never really used to be a fan of gold accessories but after seeing as few of my favorite youtube bloggers including Dina Tokio wearing them I had to have one!
I just ordered a gold one of these from ebay and I’m still waiting for it to arrive! I bought a beautiful gold, black and cream choker from new look last week for just £2 but I ordered this plain gold one so that it could go with any outfit… plus it will match my gold watch! ;)
5. Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Yes I know, it’s old news now and I should be following the craze of fifty shades of grey but NO!! I refuse to read that book… lol :) Anyway, I read this book on holiday in Turkey and I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN. Just my sort of thing, crime, psychology and a love story all combined. Great read!
Ok so if you haven’t watched this then I seriously advise you do so, right now! It’s amazingggg. I watched all 22 episodes in the space of like 3 days. It’s basically the journey of a girls revenge after her father was blamed for a terrorist act that he didn’t commit and late died because of this. It’s soo good you have to keep on watching because there are so many twists and cliffhangers. I need them to hurry with series 2!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Why not :) but then again im biased!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I used to, I think I’ve stopped though?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Crunchy nut cereal or strawberry crunch
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
depends on the shoes
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
No, that’s physically and mentally…
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Vanilla :) I recently tried Turkish ice cream - it’s amazing!!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Im wearing no shoes…
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Libyan, Italian, Spanish
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I would usually say summer, but im missing my cosy winter clothes!
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
The same place
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
First of all I would like to say Ramadan Kareem to all my fellow Muslims.
May Allah give you the strength to fast this month and provide blessings upon you and your family.
I myself really enjoy this holy month as it gives me time to reflect on things and also gives me peace of mind.
I hope it’s a wonderful month for you all, happy fasting!!
I would like to welcome you all to my blog!
This is my first time doing anything like this but i’m going to give it a try :)
I want my tumblr to express my personality whilst also being informative.
The sort of posts that will be on here:
- Fashion and Beauty
- Get to know me posts
- Random Blogs
- Current Favorites
So… Lets see how it goes!